|Description||Collection of material related to writer Peter Blackmore (1909 - 1984) and his partner, actor John Kevan (1908 - 1967). Mostly composed of photograph albums (productions and personal), and scrapbooks of press cuttings, but also includes plays, typescripts, manuscripts (published).|
1. Photograph album of John Kevan's film and stage work. Includes images of the the film "The Austrians", which seems to have been renamed "Thirteen Men and a Gun" (1938) and Garrison Follies (1940)
2. Scrapbook of cuttings related to John Kevan's performances c.1930s
3. Personal photograph album of John Kevan c.1920s - 1950s; domestic and holiday shots with family and friends
4. 14 x Loose photographs of actors and unknown production(s), in a folder labelled "Peter Blackmore"
5. 2 x Scrapbooks of press cuttings related to the production 'Lot's Wife' by Peter Blackmore
6. Scrapbook of press cuttings related to the production 'The Blue Goose' by Peter Blackmore
7. 'The Morning After' Script by Peter Blackmore. 1 x final & 1 x annotated prompt script
8. 2 x foreign language publications with features on Peter Blackmore (Italian; Il Drama 1953 & French; Radio Opera 1952)
9. Exercise book with handwritten "Gilliflower: A play in three acts"